Songs for your iPod

(Below are three songs from the 90s. Will post more Neil Young over the next 3 weeks! My goal is to illuminate some lesser-known of his tracks)


Natural Beauty – Neil Young

(One of my favourites from my best-loved Neil Young album, Harvest Moon. I previously shared the title track, which I also love)



...

Safeway Cart - Neil Young and Crazy Horse

(This track and Trans Am below are from his not-so-famous 1994 album Sleeps With Angels)



...

Trans Am – Neil Young and Crazy Horse




Readers, any thoughts on this week's music?

2 comments:

  1. Love Neil Young, and what is cooler is that my 4 yr old does too!! She loves to sing along to 'Rocking in the FREE world' so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Custard : An advantage of children, you get to introduce them to what you love, if they will listen ( :

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails