Songs for your iPod



Stone's Gone Up - David Lynch

(Lynch's voice annoyed me on quite a few of the tracks on the new album, I like how he whispers mysteriously here. Pinky's Dream (feat. Karen O) was another highlight for me.)




...

All or Nothing - Mutemath

(Thanks to music blog The Past and the Pending for the recommendation, cool track. He deserves more comments on his music posts!)



...

Even Better Than The Real Thing (Jacques Lu Cont Mix) - U2

(Is the remix better than the real thing? I think so!)




Listeners, any thoughts on this week's music?

5 comments:

  1. I forgot about that David Lynch album. Must go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bonjour Tristesse: You better hurry before they take down the album tracks on youtube. That is if you listen on there. I was lucky with the new Tom Waits album, the day after I heard it-the whole thing was removed

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the tracks are pretty cool. David Lynch is one interesting fella. If you listened to his music while watching 'Fire Walk with Me' I bet you'd have nightmares for a week.

    I'll have to check out The Past and the Pending, thanks for recommending it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Robert: Glad you are enjoying the music, the new Lynch album at times is reminiscent of the soundtracks from his films, I just would've preferred he'd gone with more guest singers(bringing back Julee Cruise?) , even with the autotune Lynch can't hide the fact he's not really a singer.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails