Favorite viral videos of 2016 (part 2 of 3)




Watly: the next BIG THING
I hope the invention helps people in need






The Mad Hatter Surprise
That would have made my day





How to Get Creatively Unstuck: A Lesson from Novelist Jonathan Safran Foer
Definitely food for thought if you are a creative person







Murder One (music video) by Metallica and Robert Valley
A tribute to Motörhead's Lemmy
I feel bad for sharing, I can't stop laughing at this video. The two elderly men became accidental internet stars, struggling as they make their way the wrong way up an escalator




What do you think about one (or all) of these videos? As always, comments are welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails