Songs for your iPod

Eels – Flyswatter
(Not really a fan of Eels. But I like this electronic song by them and the music video is interesting)




Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone – The Arlenes

(Her voice is extremely beautiful. Discovered this haunting song in the excellent Australian independent movie ‘Look both ways’. I will probably recommend that movie one day. The louder you listen to the voice, the more impressive it is.)




Waterfall – Without gravity
(This one was in the French movie ‘The Grocer’s Son’, which I wasn’t that mad about. I think the song is better than the movie! A very relaxing song, but I know nothing about the singer, so can't tell you much. A pity the end is cut off on youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails